Investing. com – It reached 1,399 points yesterday BIST 100 started to decline in the rest of the day and closed the day at 1,382 points with a decrease of 0.72%. The index started the week at 1,384 points mid-week and hit 1,390 points in the first half of the day.
The stock market, which was affected by the decline in the global markets yesterday, also saw a seller process. BIST Banks also closed the day with a decrease after reaching the highest level after June 15th, reaching 1.243 points yesterday. Today, the index took most of its losses and increased by over 1% in the first half of the day to 1,237 points.
At the beginning of the leading indicators supporting the rise in the stock market in the first half of the day BIST Banks, BIST Sports, BIST Technology on the other hand, negative diverging indices BIST Transportation, BIST Easy Metals and BIST Real Estate Investment Subsidiaries.
The top five shares that rose the most in the first half of the day:
(mtag101702) Tureks Tourism Transport AS TUREX, this week’s profit of the share is 20%
- Logo Software Industry and Trade Inc. LOGO, the benefit of the share this week is 3%.
- Atakule Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A. Ş. AGYO, the profit of the share this week is close to 12%.
- İdealist Real Estate Investment Partnership A. Ş. IDGYO, the interest of the share this week is over 7%.
- Pergamon Status Foreign Trade Inc. PSDTC, this week’s share is 21%.
The top five shares that fell the most:
- Istikrar Investment Holding A. Ş. STABILITY, the share’s loss this week is 9%.
- Yibitaş Yozgat Personnel Union İnşaat Gereçleri Ticaret ve Sanayi A. Ş. YBTAS, the share’s loss this week is 7.5%.
- Sinpas Real Estate Investment Subsidiary A. Ş. SNGYO, the share is up 1.3% this week despite today’s drop.
- Vakif Menkul Değer Yatirim Ortakligi A. Ş. VKFYO, the share is up 5.6% this week despite today’s drop.
- Peker Real Estate Investment Partnership A. Ş. PEKGY, the share is up 5.8% this week despite today’s drop.
In the first half of the day, the trading volume in the stock market is 8 billion.
Author: Deniz Engin