In the statement that Akbank announced that the problem was resolved, “All our channels were put into service with the activation of Akbank Internet and Akbank Mobile. We continue to monitor our channels closely. We apologize once again to our customers and stakeholders who have suffered. They can access the measures we have taken on Akbank.com”.
In Akbank’s last post, it was stated, “Our branches will provide uninterrupted service to our customers on 8-9 July 2021, including lunch hours, between 09.00-19.00.”
Information pic. twitter. com/dHh8dQ8b2l
— Akbank (@Akbank) July 7, 2021
AKBANK ANNOUNCED THE PROBLEM IN THIS TYPE
Akbank made the following statement regarding the problem experienced yesterday:
06. The interruptions that started on 07. 2021 due to the technical issue in our bank’s main computer continue. All of our channels that we serve our customers are affected by this problem. Our relevant units and technology business partners continue to work for analysis.
‘NOT CYBERFLUG, NO SECURITY PROBLEM’
The posts on the internet and social media that the situation is caused by a cyber attack do not reflect the truth. There is no security problem related to the information and records of our bank and our customers, our processes will continue after the problem is resolved.
Customers, Akbank thank you for the measures we have taken to eliminate the grievances experienced in this process. are available at com.
We apologize for the disruptions in our services during this period.
The measures we have taken to eliminate the victims;
Regarding the interruptions arising from the technical issue in our bank’s main computer, which started on 06. 07. 2021 and continued;
- The last payment date of our credit card customers whose statement payment is on 06. 07. 2021 has been postponed by one day by our bank.
- For commercial loans and consumer loans whose loan maturity or installment date is 06. 07. 2021, interest will not be charged on that day / the working interest will be paid back.
- Our customers will not be charged any delay interest related to statement, loan and installment payments.
- Our customers do not need to go through an additional process regarding statement delays, loan terms and installment payments.
Additional measures will be taken in parallel with the developments.