Known by many hardware enthusiasts, OCCT is a voltage test software that is used to test our computer and, so to speak, makes the systems cry. With the new update, this software is now supported with a benchmarking tool that allows us to compare the results.
An easy-to-use tool for processors and memory has been introduced with the current OCCT 9 release. The CPU test provides four different benchmarks, including single- and multi-threaded results for SSE and AVX instruction sets, respectively. More importantly, all detailed system information and hardware sensor information are reported in the results section.
The information gathered thanks to the HWiNFO API used by the software is quite extensive. A lot of information can be displayed for each of the cores used, such as frequency values, temperature values, and even the temperature of the GPU memory interface.
You can visit the OCBASE official web page to download the OCCT 9 software.
- Added benchmark feature for CPU and memory.
- Added meaningful tooltips to chart bars so you can quickly find out what’s going on.
- All tracking data will be uploaded to ocbase along with system information.
- UI refresh.
- Precious bug fixes and improvements.
- Added scroll bar to settings screen.
- HWInfo updated to 7.05.