Apple, June 7, 2021 has released the Beta 3 update for iOS 15, which it announced on. With the iOS 15 Beta 3 update released for registered developers, some improvements are being made. Well, what innovations are offered to users with this update? Let’s take a close look.
With the Beta 3 update, Apple has made some improvements in the Safari interface, thus making the browser experience more balanced. Apart from that, the search bar at the bottom of the screen in Safari has also been moved to the top of the keyboard.
Thus, the technology giant from Cupertino, which simplifies the search interface even more, also reveals the Reload button when the address bar is pressed.
Along with the new beta version, a new App Store splash screen is also offered to users, highlighting the new features available in the Apple Store in iOS 15.
Apple, which has made some updates in the Focus interface in the Settings menu, has removed the Focus Status and Phone Calls options from the main interface and placed them again in each Focus section.
The Apple Music widget now changes the color and picture according to the music playing instead of using the album photo. In addition, users can clearly see when the music they listened to was last paused or played, thanks to the “Paused” tag.
Updating the Reset option in the Settings menu in the “Transfer and Reset” form, Apple offers the “Prepare for the New iPhone” option to users in this interface. In this way, the technology giant from Cupertino makes it easier for users to switch to a new iPhone.
Before talking about the download stages, let’s mention that iOS 15 is still in Beta, so you may encounter various errors. So don’t forget to back up your device. If so, you can save all the information on your device after a possible crash or defect.
- Firstly, betaprofiles. com to download the developer beta profile for the iOS 15 operating system ”iOS 15 Download” on the tab Download/Install
- Then on your iPhone Settings
Go to. Via the settings menu Profiles from the tab ”Upload Profile” .
- Developer beta profile from the screen that appears after you install it on your device. Restart”
- After your device restarts Settings>General>Software Update From the screen that appears in this step, “Download” .
- After completing all these steps, you can now start experiencing the new iOS version on your device.
- All iPhone 12 models
- All iPhone 11 models
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)