Apple at its WWDC event last month iOS 15 announced the software update. The new version of iOS contains many interesting features and innovations. For this reason, many people OS 15 beta is eager to download and give it a try. The company released the public beta of the version yesterday to satisfy people’s curiosity.
However, although beta versions allow us to try new features, they are not suitable for daily use because they do not work stable. If iOS 15
If you are one of those who download the open beta version of and regret it, in this article, we will tell you how iOS 14
We will tell you that you can go back to . In the article, we will include both an easy and more difficult, but comprehensive system.
iOS 15 The easiest way to get rid of the beta version is to remove the beta profile from your phone and wait for the new update to come. Here are the steps you need to do:
- VPN and Device Management
- iOS 15 & iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile
- From here Delete Profile
Delete this profile by clicking.
Although this procedure will take some time, it will fully restore your device to the old version. But before you start to apply the method, there is an important point you need to make. As a result of the processes we will use here, your device will be reset and all your information will be gone.
For this reason, before applying the procedure, you should since you backed up it is useful to be sure. You can find detailed information and guidance on the backup process here. Here are the steps you need to do:
Put yourin recovery mode. Recovery mode
For help on importingyou can visit here.
- After the process, an icon will appear on your screen indicating that you need to connect the phone to the computer. Mac user Finder
From, PC user iTunes
Find your device at. You can click here for help with the process.
- In front of you on the screen Update/Restore/Cancel, 3 different options will appear. From here Restore
- In this step, the device will ask you if you are sure you want to restore your phone. Here Restore and Update
- In this level, the device tells you that your phone iOS 14. 6 will inform that it will be updated. Next
Click thebutton to go to the next level.
In the last step, you must accept some licenses and agreements. After this process iPhone
You will receive a message that the software has been installed for your . The process usually takes 15 minutes. This time may differ depending on your device and internet.
After the installation is complete, you will receive notification that new software has been installed on your device. During this time, your phone will restart 1-2 times, just like in the software update.
So how do we reload our information?
After all these processes are completed, your device will boot in a reset format. So how do we restore our old information?
- Suram start screen Set Manually
Click on (mtag101705).
- In this step, the device sends a message from you. Wi-Fi will ask you to connect to its network.
- Then you choose where to restore your information. iCloud, Mac, PC, iPhone or Android phone is in the middle of options. we data iCloud
We’re assuming we’re going to restore it via.
- After making the selection Apple ID
You need to enter your, password and code transmitted to your computer.
- If you have made multiple backups recently, you can restore the one you want. If in the middle of your backups iOS 15 version compatible, unfortunately you cannot install it.
- After choosing the backup, the system will install it on your phone. No longer iOS 15 you will be back to your previous version after installing. Please note that the process of restoring backups takes a few minutes.
So have you downloaded the iOS 15 beta version?