The Era 4 Reloaded update has been released for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. The developer studio, which added some new content to the game with this update, also heralded the addition of the PS5 DualSense controller base for the PC version of the game. Thus, players who will play Black Ops Cold War on PC will now be able to take advantage of all the benefits of DualSense.
As you know, the PS5’s controller is home to enhanced trigger feel, haptic feedback, and adaptive triggers. Among these features, the most notable one is, of course, the adaptive triggers.
In addition, we opened a different parenthesis to the adaptive triggers in the review image we published for Dualsense. This feature allows you to dynamically adjust the resistance you feel when pulling the L2 and R2 buttons of the controller, meaning that a spring becomes heavier when you stretch a rope in the game or requires a stronger squeeze when you try to brake at high speeds. All these features we mentioned can now be used in the PC version of Black Ops Cold War. This means that a very realistic experience awaits players.
Using the PS5’s DualSense controller on PC is pretty easy. If you want to use DualSense in the PC version of Black Ops Cold War, you can quickly follow the steps below.
- Connect DualSense to your PC via USB-C or Bluetooth.
- Then press and hold the PS button on the controller until the light flashes, then open the Bluetooth settings and select ‘Wireless Controller’. If you need to enter a code, enter ”0000”.
- After all these processes, Battle the Black Ops Cold War. Start over the net.
- After starting the game, go to the Controller tab from the Settings menu and make sure you have selected to play on the controller
- Scroll down and enable ”Trigger Haptics.